Are you thinking of joining the trend of organic cosmetics for your Salon? Are you looking to incorporate a really effective and delicate organic vegetable straightening at the same time?
Customers may ask you some questions about organic straightening. We help you answer them!
1.Alisa for real? Yes.
It smoothes deeply temporarily (3-5 months), without damaging the fiber and repairing the hair, achieving a more natural and resistant appearance.
... and then, where is the Secret to smooth Without damaging The hair?
The secret to the straightening efficacy and delicacy of Liss Pure is our exclusive organic active that works with thermoactivation: glyoxylic acid. It is a small, golden, organic acid that is naturally present in the human body. So gentle on skin and hair, as effective when straightening.
This little straightening artist DOES NOT BREAK the structure! It does not modify or permanently damage the hair fiber. It acts on a kind of electrostatic attractions in the peptide bridges of the hair which, in a high percentage, are responsible for the shape of the hair. By acting exclusively on them, the action is temporary depending on the porosity of the hair and not very aggressive with the hair fibers.
Its action is long-lasting (3-5 months) but not definitive with a root effect. Very delicate and respectful to the hair, Liss Pure provides a long-lasting straightening effect on the hair fibers, improves manageability, the sensation of softness to the touch and the appearance without causing damage to the hair and the irritations of the scalp typical of the products to hydroxide or thioglycollate base.
An effective and safe hair straightener with a semi-permanent relaxing effect on wavy or curly hair.
2. Packed with treating Plant Assets
Liss Pure, in addition to being a smoothing treatment, it's a restructuring treatment. Strengthens, recovers and beautifies the hair thanks to the ingredients of plant origin. Discover all the beneficial actions for the hair and scalp that Liss Pure offers in its formulations to improve the quality and beauty of any hair in addition to straightening it.
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein. Its action on the hair is spectacular and it enjoys a great reputation as a beneficial asset. It helps to preserve the ideal hydro-lipoic balance of the hair and protects it from physical aggressions and chemical dryness (blow drying and coloring). Therefore, its contact with the scalp does not irritate it.
- Flax seeds. They strengthen the hair fiber, help to hydrate the hair and prevent hair loss, help the hair to stay hydrated, soft and shinier. They also act effectively against frizz.
- Vegetable Keratin. Obtained from the pea, this vegetable keratin is of a high value. Its quaternary ammonium salts combine with the keratin layer of the hair, without sheathing it in silicones that in the long run generate opacity and do not allow the beneficial active ingredients for the fiber to penetrate.
- Aloe vera. Rejuvenates hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage. Rich in amino acids, minerals, vitamins, enzymes, proteins and polysaccharides that hydrate and nourish the hair and scalp. It also has aloin, a substance that revitalizes hair, making it more flexible, shiny, docile and resistant.
- Hammamelis. Natural and water-soluble astringent, it is obtained from the bark of the witch hazel tree or shrub. Contains flavonoids with antioxidant properties, saponins and purifying essential oils. Its soothing action is very useful to soothe irritated or sensitive scalp.
- Avocado . Contains vitamin A and E, as well as natural oils and proteins, it is a perfect conditioner for all hair types due to its powerful nourishing effect.
With a single application of a Liss Pure straightening treatment, we will achieve: reduce frizz, smooth the cuticle, hydrate, give shine and hair that is soft to the touch, because we deeply introduce the ingredients into the hair fiber.
3. Es a straightening suitable for all hair types? Yes!
Liss Pure organic straightening stands out for being very versatile, since it is suitable for all types of hair, from very curly and thick hair, which can be worked successively to straighten without damaging, to fine and with little volume, to which its application gives them body and volume without frizz, without crushing them thanks to its light cosmetic weight, giving them vigor and a more lustrous and healthy appearance.
In blond hair, does not move the tone nor does it remove unwanted reflections in the rest of the nuances.
It provides great security when executing the straightening treatment since it is suitable for all types of hair. Whether natural or dyed, achieve hair straightening and regeneration in one session. And best of all, it is compatible with all color jobs before or after as determined by the state of the color and the final result to be achieved.
In addition, from the same day we can collect the hair or wash it.
4. Being organic and delicate, does this influence that the result of the straightening is less durable?
The treatment lasts 3 to 5 months on hair. For an optimal duration of the results, the application of the shampoo and the post-straightening mask at home is recommended. The Liss Pure range has the sizes of 250 ml maintenance shampoo and mask.
Wash after wash, they take care of the fiber and recharge it with straightening and treating actives provided in the Salon. And furthermore, successive applications achieve a cumulative and beneficial straightening effect for your hair.
5. And what about the INGREDIENTS THAT IT DOES NOT CONTAIN?
Liss Pure is 100% natural and organic. It does not contain chemicals that damage hair. Smoothes and deeply regenerates hair. It is here, right at this point, where the difference with permanent chemical straightening is made.
- It does not contain formaldehyde, carbocysteine or methylene glycol.
- It does not contain silicones or sulfates. Except for the pre-treatment shampoo, as an ultra-demanding cleaning of the hair is necessary before applying the treatment.
- All of them really harmful components for the hair since they are chemicals capable of breaking the cystine bridges of the hair, plasticizing the hair, leaving it absolutely smooth and unnatural. For this reason, chemical straighteners with formaldehyde and derivatives smooth the hair permanently and permanently.
If your client is looking for a straightening that does not need to use the dryer and that the hair is smooth as a table, you have to use a chemical straightening such as Japanese straightening. But you have to know that in the long run that hair will suffer consequences such as loss of thickness and brittle ends since this type of straightening contains chemicals that seriously attack the internal capillary structure. The hair will never recover its natural wave, it only remains to cut it.
If you are looking for a natural straightening for your clients that repairs and nourishes the hair as well as helping with frizz and straightening the hair without the need for an iron (just drying it with a hairdryer for five minutes!), Organic straightening is the treatment indicated for them.
Liss Pure is a straightening thermoactive; It is activated with the heat of the hand dryer.
It is a progressive straightening. The more times we carry out the treatment in the salon, the greater the amount of keratin we will accumulate in the hair. We will achieve a longer duration of the straightening!
6. Does it respect the environment?
Its organic and vegan formulation is respectful with the hair and the scalp. And of course with the environment and animals. It is a treatment with sustainable ingredients where green technologies and natural assets are prioritized….
Free of formaldehyde and other highly polluting agents in water, it is based on organic acids and plant active ingredients. In addition, it does not contain silicones or sulfates, both components of high water pollutant power.
The packaging chosen for Liss Pure is made with the best recyclable plastic such as HPDE.
We are looking for a plastic of vegetable and sustainable origin, not obtained from oil. Made with ethanol from Brazilian sugar cane (except 1,000 ml sizes), come from cultures controlled. Their production contributes to reducing the emission of greenhouse gases, to the maintenance of the economy of developing countries and they are 100% recyclable.
Did you know that the end consumers are responsible for the 12% of environmental pollution? We can do a lot to reduce it!
If you always recycle, to the extent that it is within your reach in your Salon, you give a second life to the materials used in the packaging, helping to promote the Circular Economy and therefore reduce the carbon footprint of your Salon. Your customers will appreciate and appreciate these gestures even if you don't believe it.
These points and many others, such as its ease of protocol, its reduced exposure time, are generating very good comments from professionals. Sign up here without obligation and we will send you all kinds of details so that you know it in detail and its Distribution.